Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Driver for the project, for national staff, both in Baghdad and to reach all project locations in all governorates where the project is implemented.
- Driver for expat staff when visiting Baghdad.
- Provide logistic support to the office and the project;
- monitoring level of supplies and handle shortages inside the office;
- Support the Procurement processes for the project.
- Provide logistical support during trainings, workshops and events;
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues;
- Assist with office and meeting room re-arrangement for various meetings/events;
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- Support PM and PA in the development of the activities and following the entire process of the implementation
- Facilitate airport pick-ups and hotel reservations for visitors and transportation during official visits (coordinating with the Airport Taxi Baghdad)
- Follow up with the security focal point on movement planning and scheduling, coordinate with the Country Director for security approvals before organizing trips to other governorate;
- coordinate with Liaison Officer in Baghdad for having all documents and permissions (access letters) in place before doing any movement to another governorate.
- Updating the car-log daily
- Fluency in both Arabic and English
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a driver and/or as a logistician in NGOs
- Basic IT skills: usage of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Car type: preferably SUV
*NOTE: all costs of maintenance and fuel will be covered by the driver from its monthly allowance as per service contract.
Qualified Candidates should submit Cover Letters with their CVs attached electronically to email@example.com with indicating the position they are applying for in the subject of the email.
Email subject must read: UPP-Bgh-21-01
- Email without vacancy title will not be considered. Email after the closing date will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted