About UOSSM France:
UOSSM France- is a humanitarian medical aid and relief, non- -profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political loyalty.
Who is Uossm-France looking for:
Uossm-France is looking for a Supply Chain Officer/Volunteer. Under the supervision of the S.C senior coordinator, the candidate will be responsible for the following issues:
- Securing all service requirements of admin-units in Erbil and documenting them duly
- Doing field logistical support for other supply departments (procurement & warehouse) including market survey, receiving tender offers , Solicit price offers. ETC
- Responsible for tasks related to any movement of supplies (transport / clearance / shipment) and securing transportation for employees (airline reservation, accommodation, land transportation).
- Recording and tracking the assets in Erbil unite and following up the assets management inside Syria.
- Doing related archiving Activities.
- Managing the Driver and Cleaner.
- Any other task asked by the line manager.
Position: Supply Chain Officer/Volunteer
Contract details: 3 months
Reporting Manager: S.C senior coordinator
Announcement Code: AHR-2023-01
Monthly stipend: The volunteer will be paid a stipend amount of "400" to cover his transportation and meal expenses.
Working Hours : 9:00 Am to 5:00 Pm with 30 min Lunch break
Nationality: The Candidate shall be National from KRI.
- University degree in Logistics, business management, or any other related departments;
- Experience in relevant positions (Logistics and procurement) preferably in the non-government sector
- Preferably has at least 1 year of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Proven ability to manage a complex and demanding workload
- Has highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Results orientation, strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the local markets
- Good negotiation skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work under time constraints;
- Ability to multitask and deal with stressful situations
- Fluency in Arabic and Kurdish
- intermediate in English
- Upper intermediate in Microsoft Excel (very well in using basic functions, pivot table..)
- Intermediate in other Microsoft Tolls.
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their CVs to SUPPCHNOFF mentioning the Announcement Code: AHR-2023-01 .
UOSSM HR Will communicate just with a chosen candidate who achieves work analysis.
Note: We will be reviewing the CVs on a rolling basis and the position can be filled even before the closing date.