The REACH Enumerator, under the supervision of REACH Field/ Senior Field Officer, is responsible for conducting surveys relevant to REACH assessments. This includes data collection and support to data entry where necessary.
CHAIN OF COMMAND
Under the authority of:
- REACH / Impact Operation Coordinator.
- REACH Field Manager.
- REACH Field/ Senior Field Officers.
- As required.
- A. Data Collection:
- To collect data and information in the field through households’ interviews, focus group discussions, as well as Key Informant phone calls (KI), in line with the REACH Assessment Methodology.
- To ensure transparent, accurate and timely collection of quantitative and qualitative data and information.
- To ensure a regular, effective and comprehensive transmission of information to supervisors.
- To cross-check information accuracy with the database
- To support geo-referencing of all surveys conducted in the field as required by the REACH Assessment Methodology.
- B. Reporting:
- Providing regular reports to the Field and Senior Field Officers and/or the data base officers at frequent intervals on the progress of the implementation of the assessment activities and on relevant observations during the mission.
- Reporting directly to the Operations Coordinator, whenever requested.
- Very good command of Kurdish and Arabic is required. Good knowledge of English, Persian and Turkish is an advantage.
- Good command of ODK and android phones (smartphones).
- Flexibility and adaptability are essential, as well as the ability to plan, take initiative and organize work independently.
- Flexibility in working time during emergency.
- Ability to learn more and to work on him/her to improve his/her capacity.
- Honesty: Shows a high level of integrity and will not fabricate responses or misrepresent ACTED/REACH & IMPACT Initiatives.
- Communication: Confidently expresses self, able to clearly ask questions and help the respondent understand what is needed from her/him.
- Team Player: With a positive attitude, must be able to work with and respect the different nationalities, ethnicities and backgrounds within the team, keeping the positive work environment.
- Cultural Awareness: Must be aware and sensitive to the cultural expectations of targeted communities.
- Accuracy: Must be able to interpret and record responses appropriately without distorting the respondent’s meaning or confusing the reader.
- Endurance: Must be able to work for full day working hours in the field across a number of days rather than the office.
Interested candidates can apply via the following link:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only CVs in PDF format will be accepted.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.