Al Ethar is a non-profit and non-governmental foundation, registered in Iraq with the No. (IZ780098), and has been working in Iraq since 2005. Al Ethar operates in Iraq through eight basic offices, the implemented projects vary to include but not limited to: education, protection and response to survivors of GBV, projects to support young people and build capabilities to generate outcomes that create a sustainable and enabling environment for youth to achieve their potential
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties / stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with donor, AL Ethar management and beneficiaries
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties / stakeholders and official related entities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with filed staff to meet project needs, take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of the project.
- Proficiency in English & Arabic languages is required.
- Good organizational skills
Send your resume to
Only those selected candidates for an interview will be contacted.