About The Organization
WASEL TASEL was founded as a volunteer-based initiative in March 2015. It was born as a response to the displacement crisis that befell Iraq in recent years. We adhere to the four humanitarian principles (humanity, integrity, neutrality, and independence) when working with our beneficiaries, which include the displaced (IDPs), the Syrian refugees, and the host communities. Our new vision is focused on Education, Health, Development, Relief and Social Initiatives. On July 22, 2019, we became a registered IRAQI Non-Governmental Organization with certificate number 1I1907043 issued by the Department of Non-Governmental Organizations, General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. Wasel Tasel Humanitarian Foundation management believe in women empowerment so %40 of the volunteers and employees are females. Our community center in Mosul city targeting programs of (Community cohesion, capacity and skills development for youth, agriculture and environment, education, health, livelihoods )
About The Project
In support of democracy and transparency in the work of local governments and their representatives in the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Wasl Link Foundation will implement this project with the support of IRI ( INTERNATIONAL REPUBLICAN INSTITUTE) It relies on two main goals
Objective 1: Create a communication line between the society and parliament members in Ninewa. It will enable the members of the parliament to be more engaged in the society. On the other hand, the activity will encourage the parliament members on accountability, transparency, and to improve performance.
Objective 2: Improve advocacy initiatives among society representatives and parliament members through advocacy campaigns
- Ability to coordinate with government agencies and institutions
- The ability to target relevant people, including activists, media professionals, and academics
- Experience in the field of procurement and logistical support to prepare the places of activity
- prepare monthly and weekly implementation plans
- Regularly coordinate with admin, finance, and HR for effective implementation of the project activities as per the agreed work plan and objectives and outcomes of the project.
- Develop work plan on weekly basis in the light of Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP) for direct reports and ensure effective monitoring of all activities assigned to each field staff.
- Ensure that the project is implemented effectively maintaining high quality standards and ensuring consistency of the work in accordance with the programme goal and objectives.
- Prepare timely progress reports for the Area Coordinator to ensure the provision of accurate and updated information on progress and beneficiary data.
- Respect and adhere to Wasel Tasel safe guarding policy
- Conduct any other duties assigned by supervisors in support of the protection program
- Excellent understanding of Transparency support Projects, and how implement it
- Excellent communication skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships with new communities
- preferable to have a bachelor's degree in the field of psychology or any other field similar or similar to his work
- At least a2 year of experience in the areas of CSO work, preferably with international or local organizations/NGOs.
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft software language
- Good level of oral and written Arabic and/or Kurdish; English is an asset
- Good communication skills required and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Please send your motivation letter and English CV by email to:
Clearly demonstrate how you meet the qualifications for this position, no later than 29-November-2022
*CVs should be in Word , pdf format and not exceed 3 pages
*CVs without a subject line "Program Officer" will not be considered.
The application CVs will be on a rolling basis.
Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.