Médecins Sans Frontières-Holland (MSF-H) is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF-H is currently recruiting for a Personnel Administration Manager in Hawija/ Abbasi.
- Coach and train the national staff in HR department in all the locations about HomereV5, HR MSF guidelines and procedures and general HR Management;
- Assess that all the locations meet the HR requirements for contracts, NS policies, employees files;
- Supporting the HRCo in the implementation HR policies;
- Ensuring the well conduction of the employment contract system in Hawija and other locations including Erbil;
- Ensuring the employee personal files are scanned and signed all the requirememt information.
- Supporting the HRCo in the updating of the Mission HR policies;
- Supporting the HRCo in the application of the labour law and employees social security/taxation system
- Covering the tasks of HRCo in case of absence or gap;
- Participing into MT meetings in absence of HRCo;
- Supporting HRCo during AP and MYR and ad hoc HR Matrix and Training Forecast preparation;
- Following the performance managemnet process and training the new staff members in the misstion.
- Supporting HRCO of the recruitment process and providing the longlisting of the position on time.
- Revising the annual leave balance for the staff in Hawija and project.
- Revising the misstion organigram chart.
- Liaising with L&D Advisor, Homere HQ team;
- Liaising with lawyers for employee contracts and IR actuation;
- Liaising the auditors from HQ (annual HR auditing)
- The staff is expected to travel and make to other project locations.
- Any other tasks assigned by HRCo.
Data Collection and Documents in HR Department:
- Handle the archiviage
- Ensure that all the certificates and relevant documents are scanned and it is avaliable in the employee pesronnel files and if it is required in Homere system
- Keep and collect data from projects due to provide timely Monthy HR Reports
- Support HRCo in case of audit or field visit of the HR Advisor
- Provide translation services if needed
- Analyzing daily worker costs, and providing input to other documnts as reqired.
- Update the National staff training sheet of the mission
Mission Organigram chart:
- Update the mission organigram chart on monthly basis based on decisions made at the coordination level.
- Supporting in the translation of documnts if required.
Mentoring & Coaching:
- Visit the projects to mentor Fin-Hr Managers and HR Assistants in Homere and HR policies.
- Fix term contract if nongovernmental staff is hired and service agreement if governmental staff is hired (applicants working with government institutions must provide unpaid leave/Non objection certificate before any selection decision made by MSF).
- Intended start date: October, 2022
- Location: Hawija/ Abbasi
- Department: HR
- Activity rate: 100%
- Level: 10
Degree in administration, HR, business or related studies.
Essential 4 years previous experience in similar relevant position jobs (HR and Administration).
With MSF essential 2 years of previous experience is similar relevant positions.
MSF experience will be preferred.
Essential mission working language (English), area language (Arabic).
Essential computer literancy (word, excel, internet)
Essential knowledge of labour law & local HR standards and procedures
Essential knowledge about contracts
Previous experience with Homere (MSF HR software) is highly desiderable
Please send your application in English (CV, letter of motivation and any relevant certificates) to:
Email: email@example.com (please indicate in the subject “Personnel Administration Manager”)
Kindly fill the below link:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please submit any relevant certificate.
Preference will be given to local candidates.
DEADLINE TO SEND APPLICATION: Sunday 25th September 2022 (1:00 pm)