The Information Management Officer are responsible for manging master data collected by enumerators for beneficiary selection, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. Needs to have very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst and deep understanding of popular data analysis tools and database.
- Knowledge of computer programs, especially )Microsoft Office-Kobo).
- Check the data after entering it and make sure it is correct.
- Organize files and documents for ease of classification and return to extract them when necessary.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working MEAL officer.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Conduct all activities and perform work in accordance to Humanitarian Principles, Pekawa standards and Pekawa Code of Conduct.
- Experience working for humanitarian organization.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and English languages, Kurdish is an asset.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
- Experience in conducting needs/vulnerability assessments and beneficiary selection processes.
IT and specific systems:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point).
- ODK – Kobo
Location of job:
Sinjar, Ninawa, Iraq
Background: PEKAWA organization for humanitarian and environmental development organization is a non-governmental, non- political, and an independent community-based Organization, registered in Iraq. The organization is committed to promoting community participation and sustainable development to improve the socio-economic, health and environmental status of the most disadvantaged in society especially women, children and youth.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV by email to: email@example.com
Please state the job title in the subject line: Information Management Officer
The closing date for completed application forms is: 23/01/2022.