- Support Programme Managers in the general management of program related tasks
- In coordination with the MEAL unit, assist the Programme Managers in the development and coordination of detailed implementation plans on a monthly basis, consistent with program documentation (grant document and proposal).
- Review and record feedback on file management and program management tools
- Conduct a periodical review of all project related documentation, ensuring correct storage, and archiving on INTERSOS Drive and INTERSOS Management Platform (IMP)
- Responsible for the communication with national and international partners, under supervision of the Country Programme Coordinator.
Project Reporting and Development
- Developing regular reports, including donor and other external reporting, ensuring accurate data collection and timely submission
- Support the mission in the identification, preparation and development of new project proposals, ensuring these are in line with INTERSOS’ program goals, objectives and indicators
- Support in the implementation of field assessments, studies and research as necessary
- Assist in data management and analysis and visualization of program outputs for monitoring and reporting purposes
- Support the mission by writing and editing program-related media releases, internal and external communications, success stories, interviews and flash updates, to be shared with HQ and submitted to donors, under supervision of HoM and CPC.
Education and professional experience:
- Relevant university Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least three (3) years of relevant professional work experience in humanitarian context
- Demonstrated direct experience in dealing with grants (proposal development and/or reporting) with a minimum of two donors (preferably from the following list: UNHCR, AICS, DG-ECHO, UNICEF or other UN agencies).
Competencies: (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High confidentiality, respect and non-discriminatory attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Fluency in Arabic and/or Kurdish (written and spoken) is an asset.
Note: INTERSOS is only creating a pool for a potential nationalization for the position later this year.
INTERSOS is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for everyone to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination.
For those interested and meet the required criteria, please click HERE to apply.
Kindly note that:
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format.
- INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the mentioned closing date.
- The preference will be given to qualified candidates from the recruitment area.
إنترسوس تتمتع بتكافؤ الفرص وتحتفظ بالحق للجميع في التقدم للوظائف الشاغرة دون أي تمييز.
للمهتمين والذين يستوفون المعايير المطلوبة ، يرجى النقر هنا للتقديم.
لطفا لاحظ ذلك:
- سيتم الاتصال فقط لمن يكون ضمن قائمة المرشحين المختصرة.
- يجب تحميل سيرتك الذاتية بصيغة
- تقوم انترسوس بمراجعة التقديمات بصورة دورية ، ونحتفظ بالحق في إغلاق الوظيفة الشاغرة قبل تاريخ الإغلاق المذكور في حال ايجاد الشخص المناسب.
- سيتم إعطاء الأفضلية للمرشحين المؤهلين من سكان المنطقة.