All INTERSOS employees are expected to perform their roles and responsibilities according to the INTERSOS charter of values, code of ethics, PSEA and Child Protection policies. The job description is mandatory for all positions within INTERSOS and shall be signed by the employee within the first week of employment.
Purpose/objective of the position:
The Tailoring Facilitator is responsible for provide life skills training on tailoring for women in the community as part of community-based activities (including peaceful co-existence activities).
- Provide tailoring sessions for women and girls participated in life skills and vocational activities held by INTERSOS at the community centers.
- Work closely with protection team to mobilize, identify and register beneficiaries for life skills sessions.
- Actively identify and refer individuals with specific needs and/or protection concerns to services.
- Submit weekly and monthly activity plans, reports and recommendations.
- Carry out all tasks respecting key protection principles including but not limited to: do no harm, non-discrimination, confidentiality and accountability and need-to-know principles.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Education and professional experience:
- Two years proven experience in tailoring;
- Proved knowledge and understanding about humanitarian principles.
Competencies: (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Confidentiality, respect and non-discriminatory attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good facilitation skills
- Ability to show empathy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in Arabic
INTERSOS is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for everyone to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination.
For those interested and meet the required criteria, please click HERE to apply.
Kindly note that:
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format.
- INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the mentioned closing date.
- The preference will be given to qualified candidates from the recruitment area.
إنترسوس تتمتع بتكافؤ الفرص وتحتفظ بالحق للجميع في التقدم للوظائف الشاغرة دون أي تمييز.
للمهتمين والذين يستوفون المعايير المطلوبة ، يرجى النقر هنا للتقديم.
لطفا لاحظ ذلك:
- سيتم الاتصال فقط لمن يكون ضمن قائمة المرشحين المختصرة.
- يجب تحميل سيرتك الذاتية بصيغة
- تقوم انترسوس بمراجعة التقديمات بصورة دورية ، ونحتفظ بالحق في إغلاق الوظيفة الشاغرة قبل تاريخ الإغلاق المذكور في حال ايجاد الشخ