The Administration Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the project databases, supporting HR and performing other administrative duties as required. Specific responsibilities include;
- Enter all activity and project-related data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure forms, databases, and record keeping comply with international standards and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
- Implement database security measures to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorised damage, modification or disclosure.
- Ensure that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties that are consistent with the job and at its level of responsibility as and when required by the management.
- At least 2 years in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel, including data analysis and visualising data. Strong all-round computer skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and ability to present ideas effectively, in both oral and written form.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, proven self‐initiative and problem solving abilities.
- Fluency in Arabic required, fluency in English a plus.
- Right to live and work in Iraq
- Willing to start work immediately.
Please send the following in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Covering Letter indicating earliest date of availability.
- Details of 2 references.
Please put ‘Administration Assistant Hawija’ in the email subject line. Note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply as soon as possible, CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.