What UOSSM is about:
UOSSM France- is a humanitarian medical aid and relief, non- -profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political loyalty.
Who UOSSM is looking for:
UOSSM in Iraq is looking for a Supply Chain Officer Under who will undertake duties and responsibilities related to procurement, logistics and contracts administration
Position: Supply Chain Officer
Location: Iraq – Erbil city with and expected travel to other UOSSM mission offices in Iraq and inside Syria (NES)
Contract details: Full-time
Expected Starting date: As soon as Possible
The person will hold the following responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Supply Chain Senior Officer, the candidate will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- All procurement issues such as market survey, managing pre-qualifications of vendors.
- Preparation of bidding documents, managing communications with bidders.
- Managing procurement process, preparation of bid evaluation reports, … etc.
- All contracts administration issues such as preparation of contract documents and purchase orders, managing awarding of contracts process, managing of contracts implementation process, preparation of goods delivery notes (GRNs) / Works Completion Certificates (WCCs) / Services Completion Certificates (SCCs), managing all changes of contracts and purchase orders, preparation of contracts closure reports, … etc.
- All logistic issues such as all required shipment, transportation, custom clearance and storage .
- Warehousing and inventory management
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- University degree in Logistics, business management or any other related departments;
- Experience on relevant positions (Logistics and procurement) preferably in non-government sector
- Has at least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Management
- Proven ability to manage a complex and demanding workload
- Has highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Results orientation, strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Good knowledge about the local markets
- Good negotiation skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to work under time constrains;
- Ability to multitask and deal with stressful situations
- Fluency in Arabic and Kurdish
- Advance in English
What UOSSM offers:
- Friendly and cooperative working atmosphere
- A full-time contract till Dec-2022 with the option to extend
- Medical insurance
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should fill the google form and submit their CV by clicking on the link below:
indicate the reference code number "AHR-2022-008".
UOSSM HR will communicate with the chosen candidate whom achieve work analysis.
The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration.