Job Information Protection Monitoring (Najaf) NGO InformationJob Information
NGO Name Legal Clinic Network (LCN)
Contact Email email@example.com
Governorate Al Najaf
Nationality Not Applicable
Working Hours Full Time
Minimum Education Bachelor Degree
Minimum Experience 3 Year
Required TravelJob Status
No Of Jobs 1
Published Date 2023-05-24
Deadline Date 2023-05-30Location
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Protection Monitoring coordinates with LCN’s protection Team Leader to monitor protection status across the country with the objective of providing timely and effective protection to populations of concern. The incumbent must also, have the ability to forge strong partnerships with other UN agencies and NGOs to facilitate the operation’s protection objectives.
- Submitting monthly protection report to Protection Team Leader.
- Submitting on-demand reports to Protection Team Leader.
- Keep an organized event-report archive.
- Update on/off-line databases with the supervision of team leader.
- Record, photograph and take on-site notes during protection site visits.
- Conducting field visits to the IDP camps in (Baghdad, Diyala, Wassit, Najaf and Karbala) while for (Anbar, Salah Aldin and Diyala) based on security situation.
- Attending workshops in IDP camps in mentioned above governorates.
- Attending cluster meeting for Central South Working Group (WG), Baghdad Anbar Working Group (BAWG) and Gender Base Violence (GBV).
- Attending Trainings related to Protection and mentioned above responsibilities.
- Coordination with other NGOs to provide up-to-date information feed to LCN and LCN’s Partners.
How To Apply
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of UNHCR Protection Cluster.
- Experience in excel and online management systems.
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with a diverse teams.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude.
- Acceptable English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Mention the university degree you would prefer?
interested candidates should forward the ( c. v ) to the following Email address firstname.lastname@example.org deadline date 30 May 2023