- Ensure effective implementation and periodic monitoring of programmatic interventions.
- Prepare, review and monitor the implementation of the project annual and quarterly work plans, procurement actions and implementation plans;
- Design, oversee, and coordinate the implementation of relevant project activities in collaboration;
- Provide support in the management of the financial resources, including budgeting and budget revisions, as well as expenditure tracking and reporting;
- Prepare, review, and analyze reports of Implementing Partners for processing of payments;
- Continuously record and maintain relevant Programme activities, issues, risks, etc. in
- Periodically consult with and report to the Country Office Management Team on progress in implementation, and challenges.
- Participate and meaningfully contribute to the coordination meetings with national partners, United Nations, implementing partners, , and provide them with technical, operational, and inputs on a regular basis;
- Ensure coordination with relevant institutions, and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and maintain a constructive dialogue among relevant line ministries.
- coordinate partnership with local authorities, service providers, humanitarian actors, and other stakeholders in target regions.
Communication and Knowledge Management:
- Identify and support the production of communication material about the programme in coordination with the communication specialist.
- Systematically document and disseminate with project stakeholders and wider community the knowledge generated through the project implementation process.
- Organize, compile, and process documentation and information from donors, and programme team as inputs to various databases and documents.
- Any other related duties as may be required.
- Effective management of programme activities over the period stated.
- Effective implementation of programme with the submission of regular quarterly reports and more substantive annual reports done in the formats required.
- Substantive support to programme coordination meetings and participation in organizational exercises.
- Provide quarterly and final reports on programme implementation based on impact and results;
- Promotion of Knowledge management products and learning environment based on the programme, the partners and results achieved and updated database with information collected from partners.
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
- UNSCR 1325 and National Action Plans (NAPs)
- Ability to conduct planning, results-based management and reporting of projects;
- Ability to lead formulate and manage budgets, manage contributions and investments, manage transactions, and conduct financial analysis and reporting;
- Knowledge of most commonly applied financial and accounting standards;
- Ability to coach partners and provide relevant technical and operational guidance;
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to create, edit and present information in clear and presentable formats;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude, and openness to change.
Required Skills and Experience
Education and certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Humanities, Social sciences, Economics or related field;
- Additional training and certification in programme/project management would be an advantage.
- At least 2 years of experience in programme/project implementation, designs and management;
- Experience in women’s empowerment, gender equality and women’s human rights is an advantage;
- Experience in humanitarian or crisis settings is an advantage;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Office, Outlook, etc.).
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required;
interested candidates shall send their resumes to (email@example.com). with the Subject line ( Operation/Program Officer).
Emails without Subject line will be neglected.
Resumes attached as a link, will be neglected.
Females are most encouraged to apply.
Bids & Tenders
written on November 27, 2023, 1:30 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: BORDA/IRAQ - Online Training on Decentralized Sanitation P...
written on November 27, 2023, 1:15 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: BORDA/IRAQ - Audit Service for Preparing Annual Financial ...
written on November 27, 2023, 1:00 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: Providing (three-wheel motorcycles) Livelihood for Poor Fa...
written on November 26, 2023, 5:30 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: Providing Livestock (Sheep and Cows) for a Livelihood Enha...