Terms of Reference for Temporary Enumerators
To support data gathering process for the period of 6 months. The enumerators will be deployed accordioning to EFSVL need and will signed a daily attendances sheet for each day they work.
These enumerators are required for the following activities:
- Conduct assessment/data collection required by CCI and EFSVL team
- Conduct market survey in the target location within Erbil governorate
- To conduct cash uses monitoring of grants provided to the beneficiaries.
- Contribute in activities as assigned by programme team include office and field work
- Support the cash distribution process in the project locations
- Conduct daily field visits to Erbil project locations.
- Support programme team in scanning, printing and documentation.
- Provide constructive feedback to EFSVL team when convenient.
Enumerators will be paid a daily rate of IQD 41,000 (Forty-one thousand Iraqi Dinar) per day and will fill in a timesheet to record attendance. Supervising officer will ensure that time sheet is correctly filled and approved by the respective line manager, in addition of ensuring that work is well supervised and monitored.
Oxfam will provide vehicle to travel to and from the field. Enumerators will be responsible for arranging their own meals while in the field. Enumerators should adhere to COVID-19 preventive measures by wearing masks and keeping social distances.
The roles are temporary, valid for the duration mentioned above, and will be reviewed and new contract issued upon expiry of this contract.
Requirements for the staff:
- Fresh Graduate
- Enumerators must be able to speak Arabic and Kurdish(Sorani). English is preferable.
- Enumerators must be willing to travel to identified locations to conduct data collection within Erbil Governorate.
- Fresh Graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each day.
- Innovative, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
Kindly note that, the selection process will be on rolling basis. Due to the urgency of the position, Oxfam has reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the TOR.
External link: https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk/vacancy/15486/description
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply