The Data Collector will be supporting the Data M&E Analyst in the collect and digitalization of data about the beneficiaries within the databases used for the MADAD – C4W project
- Contact and Interview potential beneficiaries.
- Collect data
- Digitalize data & Insure properly processed data.
- Perform any other relevant duties as required
M&E Specialist/Data M&E Analyst
STUDIES REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor degree
- Previous experience in collecting and processing data.
- Previous experience in using Kobo is mandatory.
- Experience working with an international development organization will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional English language skills required, with fluent Arabic and Kurdish
AVSI is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, to apply.
How to Apply (Application Process):
Interested candidates are required to send CV to email@example.com by 18-03-2021. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis, and based on urgency, AVSI may fill the position prior to the closing date.
Please mention job position in the subject of your email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.