Under the general guidance of the Head, Transition and Recovery Division, the overall supervision of the CRC Programme Officer, the administrative supervision of the Head of Sub office (HoSO), and the direct supervision of the Senior Community Resource Centre Assistant (Durable Solutions), the Community Resource Center Referral Focal Point will perform the following duties:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Develop referral pathways with CRC area coverage, including where CRC is located and other districts of the same governorate.
- Conduct on a regular basis mission jointly with the CRC teams within CRC area coverage.
- Conduct timely and regular (daily) referrals of the cases, while maintaining a complete record (Using CRC’s referral tracking tools) of all referred cases’ details and actions taken then Conduct full and regular follow-up internally and/ or externally on the referred cases’ status, persons-in-charge, to understand whether the beneficiaries have effectively accessed relevant procedures and/or availed themselves of the needed service(s) and rights.
- Attend Monthly referral focal point meetings with the senior community resource center assistant to ensure adherence to standards of care and quality of service provided.
- Support the implementation of Post return monitoring as part of durable solutions and accordingly conduct referrals during interaction with returnees who report different needs.
- Participate in the data collection on the field level mainly for post-return monitoring, check-in calls, and arrival calls as part of the durable solutions approach.
- Collaborate with other IOM divisions and to ensure a coordinated and collaborative response to the provision of services and assistance for those benefiting from registration and referrals.
- Perform any other duty as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social Sciences, IT/ICT (Information and communication), from an accredited academic university or institute.
Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience in international organizations.
- Previous experience providing protection and/or GBV case management services.
- Previous experience providing counselling and/or psychosocial support services.
- Strong computer skills – basic web design and database management, experience of GIS software would be an advantage.
- Experience working with people with different backgrounds and under challenging
- Excellent organizational, communication, coordination, and time-management skills.
- High ability to interpret, analyze, and synthesize information in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent reporting skills, reliability, flexibility, commitment, and patience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Access).
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Work prioritization and ability to multita
- Shares knowledge and exp
- Positive, constructive attitud
- Ability to work and act under pressure with discretion in a politically sensitive environment with a minimum of comfo
- Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of v
- Ready to work independently, under tight deadlin
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment with a positive attitud
- Highest standards of integrity, discretion, and loyalt
- Strives for supportive working environment and positive working relationship.
- Creates a respectful office environment free of harassment, retaliation, and promotes the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA).
While this vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals, priority shall be given to qualified Internal applicants.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via this link:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bids & Tenders
written on November 27, 2023, 1:30 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: BORDA/IRAQ - Online Training on Decentralized Sanitation P...
written on November 27, 2023, 1:15 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: BORDA/IRAQ - Audit Service for Preparing Annual Financial ...
written on November 27, 2023, 1:00 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: Providing (three-wheel motorcycles) Livelihood for Poor Fa...
written on November 26, 2023, 5:30 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: Providing Livestock (Sheep and Cows) for a Livelihood Enha...