HRF is seeking interested technical experts to be added to a stand-by roster of staff ready to engage in specific HRF programmes across Iraq. HRF regularly requires the services of experts in a variety of fields to implement programmes effectively. Specifically, HRF is calling for experts in the following areas;
- Business Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Business Training
- Agriculture Expert
- Agricultural Training
- WASH Engineering
- Gender and Protection
HRF invites suitable qualified candidates to apply for any of the above positions. Acceptance onto the roster is not a guarantee of employment, however it will mean direct consideration for employment in relevant HRF activities in the future.
By applying to be accepted onto this roster, candidates give HRF permission to put forward their CVs in discussions with donors. HRF will contact all successful applicants to inform them of their inclusion on the roster, and will then contact roster members as and when an appropriate opportunity becomes available.
Business Development and Entrepreneurship Expert
- An advanced degree in a related field such as; business administration, marketing, finance, accountancy.
- At least 3 years of experience in a role directly related to business management or development.
- Proven experience in providing technical support and counselling to business staff.
- Experience in developing business training curricula for organizations.
- A degree in a related field such as; education, business administration, marketing, finance, accountancy.
- Certificate in business training from MoLSA or other equivalent body.
- Experience in the design and delivery of vocational business training courses.
- An advanced degree in a related field such as; agriculture, farming, animal husbandry.
- At least 3 years of experience in a role within the agriculture sector.
- Experience in designing and delivering agricultural training courses.
- Technical expertise in farming in Iraq, crop seasonality, value chains, routes to market.
- A degree in a related field such as; agriculture, farming, animal husbandry.
- Certificate in vocational training from a relevant body.
- Experience in design and delivery of agricultural training courses.
- Advanced degree in engineering, or similar.
- Experience working in senior positions within WASH projects in Iraq.
- Experience in WASH-related needs assessments.
- Experience developing and reviewing BoQs, designs and specifications for WASH programming.
- Experience supervising teams within the context of WASH programming.
Gender and Protection Specialist
- Advanced degree in related field; such as gender studies, sociology, psychology, protection; or equivalent workplace experience.
- Experience in developing and rolling out gender/protection SOPs/training/guidance.
- Experience in providing psychosocial support or training to staff and beneficiaries.
- Technical knowledge of key gender, GBV and protection issues in humanitarian contexts.
- Experience in incorporating gender and protection issues into humanitarian programmes.
To apply, please follow this link and complete the Google Form: https://forms.gle/AjXfcLXcMRTcy81NA
You will be required to answer a short series of questions and upload a copy of your CV in PDF format.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Successful applicants will be notified of their inclusion on the roster, and will be further contacted when programming opportunities become available.
Bids & Tenders
DAI - Develop & Update Transmission & Distribution Master Plan for the KRG Ministry of Electricity (MOE)
written on May 17, 2021, 5:23 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: Develop/Update Transmission and Distribution Master Plan f...
written on May 17, 2021, 3:50 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: Rehabilitation of Pumps and Channels for Drainage and Irri...
written on May 12, 2021, 2:14 pmby in Bids and Tenders
Tender Title: Gender and Disability Assessment for Safe Returns in Mosul...