• Performs repairs and servicing for MAG programme vehicles and assets to a high standard, as directed by the Senior Mechanic or in his absence the Sectors Workshops Manager.
• Informs the Senior Mechanic/Sectors Workshops Manager of any damage sustained to a vehicle.
• Adheres to Health and Safety Guidelines within the workshop environment and uses the appropriate personal protection available.
• Keeps workshop and tools tidy, clean and organized.
• Reports any malfunctioning workshop equipment or tools to the Senior Mechanic/ Sectors Workshops Manager.
• Test Drives vehicles when necessary to perform roadworthy assessments.
• Services generators in the absence of the Generator maintenance technician.
• Contributes to weekly workshop meetings.
• Mechanical problem-solving skills
• Organised and able to work under pressure
• Mechanical skills
• Hold a valid Driving licence
• As per contract workshop staff may be required to work shift patterns
• Preference will be given to qualified and experienced candidates with the ability to read and write in English
• Preference will be given to qualified and experienced candidates from the duty location.”
All candidates interested in applying for this position should submit a All candidates interested in applying for this position should send their updated CV, preferably in English, to this email address: Jobs.IQ@maginternational.org
The candidates who do not meet the selection criteria will not be considered, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All the Applicants must mention the job title (Mechanic-Sinjar) in the subject line of their email.
• With no job title in the subject line,
• Sent through links and
• Duplicate applications will be disqualified.
• Closing date for applications is 15-Aug-2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
** MAG is an equal opportunities employer.
** MAG Iraq does not charge any fees for Job applications.