The Deminer is responsible for and must ensure that:
• Understands and adheres to SOP’s and drills and procedures
• Carries out his duties as directed by the MAT leaders.
• Carry out Quality Assurance checks as required by SOPs.
• Carry right equipment and stores to carry out his operational duties
• Correctly uses and maintains all equipment in his charge in compliance with MAG-N. Iraq SOP’s
• Any deficiencies of, or faults or problems with equipment in his charge, should be reported to the team leader as soon as possible
• Wears the required protective clothing for the task in the correct manner in compliance with SOP’s
• That his actions do not prejudice the safety, security or professional standing of MAG and its employees (as per the MAG contract of employment)
• Works as part as a team and helps to foster team spirit
• To be able to travel and remain in the field when necessary
• Carries out any other operational tasks as directed to meet operational requirements
• Must be able to drive MAG vehicles for operational purposes.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience (Technical Survey, Clearance, IEDs) – required EOD Level 1 qualified as minimum.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience as Deminer.
• Duty station Tel Keif, selected person will be responsible for travel and/or accommodation from home location to duty station.
• Good knowledge of area of work (local community culture, administrative division, context, etc.)
• Preference will be given to persons from area of operations/duty station.
• Due to type of work must be physically fit and attend medical check.
All interested candidates in applying for this position should send their updated CV, in English, to this email Ahmad.Bahjat@maginternational.org
The candidates who do not meet the selection criteria will not be considered.
All the Applicants must mention the job title (Deminer-Telkif) in the subject line of their email.
• With no job title in the subject line,
• Sent through links and
• Duplicate applications will be disqualified.
• Closing date for applications is 10-August-2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
** MAG is an equal opportunities employer. Women are enouraged to apply
** MAG Iraq does not charge any fees for Job applications.