Tender Title: Provision of ToT Training Consultancy Services
Tender No: KU-ERB-LOT-4-2021-32
Location: Erbil, Baghdad & Ninewa
Tender Package Available from: 2021-05-04
Deadline for Offer Submission: 2021-05-30 at 16:00 (Iraqi Time)
LOCAL OPEN TENDER
INVITATION TO TENDER
Provision of ToT Training Consultancy Services
TRIANGLE GENERATION HUMANITAIRE (TGH)
Erbil, on 2nd May 2021
Invitation to: Local Open Tender
Tender reference: KU-ERB-LOT-4-2021-32
Subject: Provision of ToT Training Consultancy Services
Delivery Location: Erbil, Baghdad and Mosul
The contracting Authority, Triangle Generation Humanitaire (TGH) intends to award contract(s) for the above-mentioned subject.
All consultants involved in similar business with more than 1 year experience are invited to participate to a local open tender concerning the procurement of the service listed below:
The overall objective of the ToT Training Consultant is to carry out training needs assessment; and based on the assessment develop a comprehensive ToT training module on training facilitation skills. This consultancy will comprise of preparing the content and training materials including the manual as well as organizing, administering and facilitating ToT trainings and one refresher workshop per location during the project period.
The Training of Trainers (ToT) model involves training a person or group of people to effectively teach a specific topic or skill to other people. Training of Trainers is a learning process. During a ToT program, participants learn critical teaching skills by observing experienced instructors teach, completing skill-building exercises, and then practicing teaching other participants. In other words, ToT training is a form of training imparted to an individual with a view to preparing him/her for his/her future role as a trainer. This is a process which aims to develop his/her capabilities and capacities of imparting training to others as a skilled professional. Besides, ToT also aims to help organizations to build their own cadre of trainers. Thus, ToT has a dual role to play: the individual growth and the organizational growth. The focus of ToT is not only to build a cadre of trainers, but also to develop necessary orientation, awareness and abilities to perform a catalytic role as facilitators of change
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- The consultants / trainers with at least Master’s degree, preferably in social sciences
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing ToT trainings
- Experience in communicating and working with a wide range of actors, including people of culturally diverse backgrounds, government and authorities, humanitarian actors (UN agencies and NGOs).
- Experience working in development or humanitarian programming
- Reliable, efficiency, high level of professionalism, organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports.
- Knowledge on Child Protection, Psychosocial Support (PSS), Psychosocial First Aid (PFA), Case Management (CM), Gender Based Violence (GBV) and other protection topics;
- Familiarity with Humanitarian Principles, Protection Principles, and internationally recognised minimum standards in Child Protection, including the Convention on the Rights of the Child;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (with focus on Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Very creative, proactive, positive and flexible;
- Very high mobility required;
- Able to access GoI or connect with independent consultant to conduct and prepare ToT training in KRI and GoI
- Understanding of issues and sensitivities required when working with government institutions in politically challenged contexts;
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
Languages: Mandatory: Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic and Kurdish
If you do not meet the minimum requirements as outlined in the section ‘Essential Qualifications & Experience’, please do not apply.
The tender documents can be obtained by email from the following email addresses:
Your offer must be submitted by email before the 30th May 2021 4:00pm to the following address:
Tender starts at the date of 2nd May 2021.
The dead line for submission of the offer is 30th May 2021 4:00pm Iraq time.
The deadline for the withdrawal of tenders is on the 26th May 2021 1.00 pm Iraq time.
The opening of offers shall take place on the 31st May 2021.
+ 964 (0) 783 496 05 18